(wL) Forums

Full Version: ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steam name: ANuAL_DESTROYER
STEAM_0:1:52960706
Banned from:(wL) ZombieReloaded (Unlimited Ammo) :: WAR-LORDS.NET and (wl) popular maps #2 ::WAR LORDS.NET

Banned for SMAC eye angles violation. This account was made 2 days ago and has no bans
besides these servers.
Are you admitting you were hacking or whats going on?
no i was not hacking
sorry i should have said that in the original post
Bans in our community apply to all our servers.

Anyway, this particular ban appears to be derived from a cheating infraction on a separate steamid believed to be yours. Do you deny that either the account is yours or you were cheating at the time of ban (on the other steamid)?
No. The account was/is mine and yes, it was banned for cheating. it has not been used for probably about a year(?) If you want to keep me banned because of an old account, then ok thats your choice, there are plenty of other servers. But i would not go through all the trouble of re buying games if i was going to cheat again as it would just be a waste of money, (plus there are plenty of non vac servers if i wanted to keep cheating, which I dont, I would have just kept using my old account). Again, if you check this account you will not find any other bans/infractions/complaints in any other games or servers besides your css servers. Also, there is no reason for me to go through all the trouble of getting unbanned just so i could cheat on your specific servers.
APPROVED

The ban has been lifted in accordance with our current policies.

-CLOSED-