(wL) Forums

Full Version: Lt.| Moop the communist for admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SIZE=12px]Name: |.Lt Moop the communist [SG][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:1:5036529 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 19[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] -6 GMT Central time[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] All hours of the day. However, mostly 5-12 P.M.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] My name is Nathan. I work at Dell for Dell and Boeing for technical support for Boeing (mouthful, I know). I've been a cs gamer since 03, and I've plenty of experience with almost anything related to css: client side and server side; plugins, etc. I believe that I'm a very fair person; atleast I try to be. I'm an Lt.| group member, obviously, and I've been an admin in the Steamgamers [SG] servers for nearly 3 years. I'm somewhat new to your servers, but I'm nearly positive that I've racked up at least 5 days worth of time. I love the environment there, so I surely am going to stick around.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I've a few experiences in the servers where I have come across griefers, scripters, etc; not many wallhackers, speedhackers, or aimbots. I would like to help represent and keep the servers legit. I'm also doing this for personal gain, however I guarantee I'll take into consideration of all other players; again, I try to be a very fair person. I'm simply used to having admin, and I can undoubtedly use it responsibly.[/SIZE]
Huh, absolute Yes!Smile
Its nice to see someone who still has a job that has been otherwise majority shipped off to Indialand. Seriously, i mean don't you just hate it when u need tech support and you get some idiot In India with a funny accent who doesn't know squat?
Definite yes for Moop The Communist to be the new Comrade Admin at wL.
(if you dont think im joking here, then something is mentally wrong with u.)
oHai Moop, I came here from SG too Big Grin
Your gameMe stats

According to our Admin Applications Guideline an applicant needs to have at least 5 days of game-played. You only have about 2 days and 1 hour. Didn't you read the the requirements? Anyway, good luck completing the time required and when you acquire it, let us know.

Admin Application: ON-HOLD
DK, post: 67251, member: 3039 Wrote:Your gameMe stats

According to our Admin Applications Guideline an applicant needs to have at least 5 days of game-played. You only have about 2 days and 1 hour. Didn't you read the the requirements? Anyway, good luck completing the time required and when you acquire it, let us know.

Admin Application: ON-HOLD
Yes, I read it. However, I did not know entirely where to check it. Thanks for the reply, and I will get post back when I attain the hours.
Good Luck on admin Moop when you met the requirments Smile