(wL) Forums

Full Version: For Bison, list of map problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before any of you guys say something, he told me to make a list of maps that has problems so he can patch it.
deathrun_tribute_final - Lazers are Broken. mg_3k_smash_lego_copter - Blocks are supposed to come out the middle hole. mg_all_in_one_sg_xivz_fix - Sometimes, random guns spawn in the lobby. mg_ig_ace_course_v3 - No music. mg_n64_goldeneye_v2 - Sometimes you can die by the door in spawn. mg_xix_multigame_x3_fix - 120 minute map time.
These are the only problems I see with some maps. I'm sure there are other problems but these are the ones i caught
Platform, post: 67399, member: 2749 Wrote:mg_xix_multigame_x3_fix - 120 minute map time.
These are the only problems I see with some maps. I'm sure there are other problems but these are the ones i caught
That map is 120, but almost everyone knows it, so don't remove that map.
Platform, post: 67399, member: 2749 Wrote:mg_xix_multigame_x3_fix - 120 minute map time.

The map gets rtv'd anyways after a while, so it doesn't really matter.

Also fix mg_warmcup_headshot. There isn't enough dicks in that map.
s p a c e, post: 67429, member: 11204 Wrote:Also fix mg_warmcup_headshot. There isn't enough dicks in that map.
LOL.
maybe another arena with that theme?

about n64 goldeneye, please don't remove it.
everyone likes that map, and the killing door doesn't matter.
I hardly see the killing door in action, actually.
this is not to remove the maps... bison told me he was gonna patch
I like that someone made this list, my own input on the MG server is that i see the same damn maps constantly. I usually will only hop into the MG server if i notice that map is something i haven't played or enjoy. The nominate list has lots of servers on it i haven't seen or played. I wish there was a way to get those into circulation more often.
yeah, about goldeneyes, you can get killed in every multi-games map, but yeah goldeneye is the worst one since there is only one spot to get in.
Also you guys need to add more maps like awp_submarine. Every one loves it. EVERY ONE.
I love it. we could add awp_duckhunt, its the same map except no missile and sub
pTK, post: 67473, member: 2725 Wrote:I love it. we could add awp_duckhunt, its the same map except no missile and sub
pTK, my awp submarine lover <3 lmao add all the maps that are like that. C: