(wL) Forums

Full Version: cosMo@暴走P for admin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
cosMo@暴走P for Minigame Admin

[U]Name:[/U] cosMo@暴走P

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1907626905

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Availability: Morning to afternoon(not all the time)

About myself: I am Chinese. I respect all. I live in New York. I like to listen to Japanese music. I like to play volleyball and I also like gaming. I am sophmore in highschool(I am the youngest in my classo_O ). I sound like an 20 years old(mic problem).

Reason For Admin Application: I want to be an admin in MG server because most the time I am playing. There were no admins online. I wish I could be an admin so i can help the server a little. Maps that are like xix_multigame bobiii won't change untill people rtv. All admins are off when the server is playing these maps. There are always people abusing when I am playing.(someone might say cosmo abuse, well, no I am not, I just like to pick the same map).

cosMo@暴走P
You use to abuse block :eek:. But good luck. No way your 14 lol.
hey hey tina, im not abuse block alright? and block is broken o.o
GL you are really gonna need it.

P.S. There is no way you are 14
g O o D l U c K o_O
When it was that block was different you abused it Tongue
Block isn't broken, it's fixed. Sorry, but i'm agaisnt this application, don't have anything agaisnt you, but I have my reasons that i'm not going to posts unless an admin wants to know.

Edit : Oh, I forgot to say, good luck.
cas...Sad
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 68263, member: 4142 Wrote:Block isn't broken, it's fixed. Sorry, but i'm agaisnt this application, don't have anything agaisnt you, but I have my reasons that i'm not going to posts unless an admin wants to know.
I mean when it was the older block where one person only has to block.
well that escalated quickly.
Pages: 1 2