(wL) Forums

Full Version: Deathrun server and etc PLS read..................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
pls create a deathrun server why
  • in minigames if you suicide you lose 5 points
  • so the other players with high ping can play deathruns because in other dr server the latency is high
  • the deathruns in the mingames server is becoming boring
  • pls put to the minigame courses and like office,ig,oaks,holidayclub,all the saw versions,metro and battle slider because if we suicide we lose 5 points
and why i want because i lost 1000 points just 2 weeks because of playing courses,dr and slidder

Thank you pls read this
Idk but this hurts my eyes Rolleyes
o_O
Or just make suiciding not cost any points...
Platform, post: 68582, member: 2749 Wrote:Or just make suiciding not cost any points...
Putting course maps into dr servers or other servers is a bad, really bad decision. I agree with you.
Assassin, post: 68580, member: 2398 Wrote:Idk but this hurts my eyes Rolleyes
[Image: claritin-coupon.jpg]

And yeah, DR in MG is pretty annoying..
If it's annoying, why is the MG server always full whenever it's a deathrun map going on? Big no, I got bored of Death Run aswell, but it increased the MG population by a lot!

Edit : Though, +1 to platform, it would be really nice if the suiciding on the MG server would not remove any points seeing as in practicly almost every map, there is time that you have to suicide ( Courses,Deathrun,Multi-games ( By trying to get to pick the map )).
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 68605, member: 4142 Wrote:If it's annoying, why is the MG server always full whenever it's a deathrun map going on? Big no, I got bored of Death Run aswell, but it increased the MG population by a lot!
Suggestion = someone's thoughts or likes, which we can all agree or disagree.
DK, post: 68606, member: 3039 Wrote:Suggestion = someone's thoughts or likes, which we can all agree or disagree.
Did I say fuck you stop posting suggestions? I don't think so, I just stated my opinion about this.
So did I
Pages: 1 2