(wL) Forums

Full Version: PTK, kid called you out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would be curious to know how you're making all of these reports without being able to actually connect to the servers.

Also, just because a user isn't banned, doesn't mean the situation isn't being handled, or even that there is a situation.
Anubis, post: 68750, member: 626 Wrote:I would be curious to know how you're making all of these reports without being able to actually connect to the servers.

I have super powers, I feel things going wrong, I know they are going wrong.

Also, I post, so you get to know, and watch players when you see them in-game.
DK, post: 68848, member: 3039 Wrote:I have super powers, I feel things going wrong.

Also, I post, so you get to know, and watch players when you see them in-game.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, should i laugh? nice powers
Anubis, post: 68750, member: 626 Wrote:I would be curious to know how you're making all of these reports without being able to actually connect to the servers.

Also, just because a user isn't banned, doesn't mean the situation isn't being handled, or even that there is a situation.

he serves wL , even when he is banned...:eek:

khairo, post: 68854, member: 3934 Wrote:HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, should i laugh? nice powers

No , you shouldn't.

#Itswasapaintoreadit.
Drunk, Im going to ask you this one time and this one time only. Stop posting players I have dealt with. The player recieved a kick after and then apologized to me. Next time I am in spectator watching a player about to ban them, or handling a player that is being unruly and you come on the forums and make a post about it, I will personally ban you for a week or more. You did this before you got admin, and are doing it again. I am happy you are trying to help, but theres seriously a limit where you start to do shit that gets seriously annoying.

My advice, Stop trying to hard. Stop SEARCHING for players to report. Just play the game and report em if you see them, (Unless an admin is dealing with them).

Right now all drunk is doing is going through the chat logs to find this crap. Maybe a ban from the forums as well?
Haha, I'm not in-game, but tomorrow night I'll be playing, and so watch things closer. Why ban me? Ha, spending time and search for players, posting them here and helping the community out (even though I'm banned till tomorrow) and you want me to be banned on forum?
Perhaps it would be wise to follow pTK's advice.
If we wanted them banned right after they say somethibg, we'd inplement plug-in for that, i've seen plug-ins that do this.