(wL) Forums

Full Version: SpinalTapp for Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SIZE=12px]SpinalTapp`[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]0:1:52228807 13:58 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 18[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] -8:00 Pacific[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Everyday between 12:00pm-6:00pm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I love CSS and the mg server, I know most of the people that frequently play on it and they nall said I would be a good fit for admin[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I would like to be an admin because this is pretty much the only server i play on and ive always wanted to become an admin on a server, I wont be malicious or unfair just enforce the rules Smile[/SIZE]
According to our requirements ( Requirements:

[SIZE=12px]-Applicant has played on all of our servers for a net time of over [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]72 hours (3 days)[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]120 hours (5 days)[/SIZE][SIZE=12px].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]-Applicants have not wrongfully accused players of hacking. Chat logs will be checked for these types of accusations.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]-Applicants have a strong knowledge of hackers. You will be tested on your knowledge of hacking on our teamspeak server.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]-Applicants are fine with staying active on the forum. If you receive admin, you will be required to stay active on the forum, or else your admin will be revoked. )[/SIZE]

The user applying for admin need atleast 5 days of total played on our servers, while you only have a day and 6 hours. So your application will be on-hold untill you meet the requirements.

Good luck and
Brandon Sherman, post: 69945, member: 14981 Wrote:[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I love CSS and the mg server, I know most of the people that frequently play on it and they nall said I would be a good fit for admin[/SIZE]

I'm pretty sure I have never seen you on the server, so I hope to get to play with you some days.
He is pretty cool men, and doesn't afraid of anything
hi and gl lol
welcome to forum and

[Image: Good-Luck.gif]
Welcome to war-lords.net and Go0d lucK !