(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal - dolen plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name using while I got banned: > Pb | RandomDude709 | [N00B] > (Right now it´s dolen plz)
STEAM_0:1:30522701 (ID)
Sever which I got banned from: (wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET

Hmmm it seems like this ban isn´t new... I got CS:S long time ago and I really don´t remember why I got banned. I just have this server in my favs, the other day I decided to join and eveythings fine, but when I select any team it says something like this: you have been banned from this server, check war-lords.net for more information. Time: Permanent. Reason: Eye angle violation. What does did eye angel violation means? I don´t know what my brother did there.. huh

I just really like the maps on this server they are so cool, and I would like to know if I could get unbanned on any way? Well I hope someone helps me, this is the only server I have tried though, I don´t know if I am banned from all WAR-LORDS servers.

Well goodbye, hope someone replies with help. Thanks.

Note: I read this http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/ I´m sure this post is OK.
You were banned for hacking

Eye Angles Violation

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...01&Submit=
uhhh :/ is there any way to get unbanned from that?
You'll most likely be asked to buy a new copy of CSS

But eh, who knows, maybe one of the admins is in a good mood and will unban you, seeing as it was almost a year ago.

Otherwise, no, there is no way to be unbanned.
Can I re buy the game? how do I do this? Like ahh without getting a new account?
dolen plz, post: 72170, member: 15043 Wrote:Can I re buy the game? how do I do this? Like ahh without getting a new account?

I don't think there is a way without making a new account... I'm not exactly sure on that though, look into it.
Well, I´ll just wait for what the admins think...

Thanks a lot for helping me!
No problem!
I'd advise against keeping your steamid. You attained a lot of bans during your cheating spree many months ago. These bans will follow your steamid until either those servers go down or you're able to rid yourself of the bans. To make matters worse, there's server owners out there who will be overly suspicious of you because of them, and may even ban you over them. You'll be unable to get a fresh start on that steamid.

If you want to keep it even in light of all of that, then something equivalent can be worked out here. For instance, if you were to gift a copy of the game for a giveaway, we (at war-lords) will consider your steamid no less than a new one and remove the ban. That wouldn't solve your troubles on other servers though. Keep that in mind.

Although, if those servers were also game, you may be able to work out a similar arrangement with them. An individual with 5 or so css copies may be able to wipe their slate clean. Keep in mind that bans don't disappear right after being deleted. Google, for instance, wouldn't clear its caches of their website for many weeks.