(wL) Forums

Full Version: M. Bison please unban to this friend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Baster_boss
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1449166945
Server: All(WL)

What happens esque my friend does very much I use a hack to do a tutorial,I enter the server (wl) for accident..
On having finished the tutorial I eliminate the hack,Then I format his PC for a virus and to the entrar denuevo to the server wl salio a message.
(you been banned for this server check war.lords.net)
The motive is that it was an accident.

And please if they can do him unban...
please M. Bison..
I use the hack for accident.

He said that already it it never goes to do,if please you give him another opportunity to enter the server.
REJECTED

Players will only be banned for cheating while connected to our servers. Any reason for the cheats being loaded while connected to our server, regardless of actual intent, makes no difference. The user took upon themselves all risks derived from cheating upon downloading and using them. If your friend wants to play here again, he will only be allowed to do so upon purchase of CS:S on steam. That's the price he pays for using cheats. The ban will otherwise not be lifted under any circumstances.

Additionally, I warn you to never do this again. All users are entitled to a single ban appeal for each relative ban. The user had already appealed and was denied. This appeal on his behalf can be seen as an attempt to circumvent war-lords policy. If you do this again, you will suffer grave consequences.

ref: http://war-lords.net/threads/please-unba...nied.8226/

-CLOSED-