(wL) Forums

Full Version: ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i was banned for bunny hopping in your server, understandable. So i bought another steam account, and when connected it still says i was banned for bunnyhopping. I was told since i was banned if i buy a new steam account, i could connect again.
M. Bison, post: 72789, member: 359 Wrote:The ban appeal was denied last time for two reasons. Firstly, you completely lied. Secondly, there were fishy circumstances surrounding it. With that said, I'll need to think this one over. :confused:
understandable, also if i do get another chance. youl never see another post on the ban appeal by me. Wink

[SIZE=10px]Player its a jeep thang[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10px]craked steam.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]Steam ID STEAM_0:0:43945628[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10px]Player ITS_A_JEEP_THANG [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10px] real steam[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]Steam ID STEAM_0:1:51103799[/SIZE]
Would be easier if you get the info needed from here http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/
The ban appeal was denied last time for two reasons. Firstly, you completely lied. Secondly, there were fishy circumstances surrounding it. With that said, I'll need to think this one over. :confused: