(wL) Forums

Full Version: Baiting Awp Camps Are No More! In CS:GO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just wow

the fuzzy scope when moving will make alot of these so called "good" players stay with source I predict

I can imagine the chat on source servers tonight by these guys

"CS:GO sucks im not buying it"

"ill wait for half life 3"

"can esea make a cheat already? fuk" Big Grin
It's almost the same, in early beta you couldn't change sensitivity for it and asp sucked, but later they added this option.
well it should be interesting to see if these awpers can make the transition...

in other news..the auto snipe works great...HA
awp? :eek: auto snipe?:oops:
The awp is easier in my opinion. You cant shoulder peek as well but it shows you right when you can shoot accurately. Whereas in source you have to guess.
_RemiX, post: 73540, member: 3519 Wrote:The awp is easier in my opinion. You cant shoulder peek as well but it shows you right when you can shoot accurately. Whereas in source you have to guess.
I dont know bro

This SCAR-20 actually scars people FOR REAL
http://wls.gameme.com/weaponinfo/1057
AWP isn't more difficult, most of time I always tap stop to shoot. If anything, I see misses only due to operator error and not game issues. The USP is a lil overpowered and accurate. Its too easy to rush/save round and Hs, Hs, hs. I no longer buy a deagle in that game...waste of money.

The game as a whole has shitty models, silly radio commands, silly buy menu, and many many more silly things to make a COD/MoH hybrid with graphics from 4 years ago. The only thing that is cool is the Molotov Cocktail.
Mr.Tea, post: 73932, member: 1006 Wrote:AWP isn't more difficult, most of time I always tap stop to shoot. If anything, I see misses only due to operator error and not game issues. The USP is a lil overpowered and accurate. Its too easy to rush/save round and Hs, Hs, hs. I no longer buy a deagle in that game...waste of money.

The game as a whole has shitty models, silly radio commands, silly buy menu, and many many more silly things to make a COD/MoH hybrid with graphics from 4 years ago. The only thing that is cool is the Molotov Cocktail.
so in other words you arent that good in CS:GO Big Grin

no errors over here
Nope, still have the same scores (Usually Top3 on my team). Most players stop before firing. Just not impressed. No errors over here either. Your troll will probably fail here.

Its a shitty developed game by any company's standard. If anything it would probably frustrate rushers because of the different sprays.
Time goes, games change, people grow, and Mr. Tea is still about scores and kpd.
Pages: 1 2 3