(wL) Forums

Full Version: FrankieSayRelax Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Frankie Say Relax
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3820216 0 00:14 101 0
Server: CS:S Pop Maps #2

Server just changed to season. It was being weird, only letting 1 player play. We had 8 people or so in spectate. Ill Mind of Hopsin can vouch. I was typing in rcon passwords like password, password123, admin, warlords seeing if the bug had reset it to something basic. Turns out after a few tries you get banned :p

I dont see myself on the ban list yet. And it looks like the server is still in season about an hour later. So I am not exactly sure what problem is going on or how long I would be banned, assuming the server reports it properly.
Haiku style:

I appologize
It will not happen again
Frankie Say Relax
I checked the banlist and your Steam ID doesn't show up. Try to reconnect and see if you can join. If you are still banned, please be patient and wait for a root admin to address your appeal.
Rcon bans are only local server bans. It will unban you eventually.

What did you think was going to happen trying to brute force the server?
Matt, post: 73690, member: 178 Wrote:Rcon bans are only local server bans. It will unban you eventually.

What did you think was going to happen trying to brute force the server?

You mean Bison doesn't appear and give us a bag of candy? :/
lin3ar, post: 73692, member: 795 Wrote:You mean Bison doesn't appear and give us a bag of candy? :/
That happened first but his van creeped me out :X

There is no longer a local ban. Problem resolved.
Matt Wrote:Rcon bans are only local server bans. It will unban you eventually.

- RESOLVED -