(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal - Slicedbread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: slicedbread
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:49357843
Server: (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Greetings - I've played on this server more than once - today I was playing, started getting laggy so I disconnected. I came back, joined CT and sat there waiting for the next round so I could join. Right when the round started, it froze for a second and then I was kicked with a ban about Invalid Eye Angles. This is the first infraction of some sort that I've ever had, and do not use hacks so I assume this is something different. I looked this up online and see it has something to do with non-human movement or something? Please investigate your logs when you have a chance...this must be a mistake.
You can't trigger an eye angles violation unless you were running a cheat. No default or manual settings can trigger the violation.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate that something triggered this or that maybe I had something set up incorrectly and that is why this eye angle happened. I was just hoping someone could spend a little time and look into this issue with my particular incident.
It looks like you have been playing in the csConfused servers for a while. Sit tight and let the root admins look into this and get back to you.
The ban appears to be valid. The angles were incredibly high and greatly exceeded anything possible.
M. Bison,

Thanks for taking a look at the data. I still insist that I was not doing any sort of cheating but I'm sure you hear that a lot, and respect that your team has to go with what this eye angles logs say.

Thanks for your time,

Scott