(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal for Dolan Pls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SIZE=12px]Name: dolan pls (Steam Community ID: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067788310)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: [/SIZE] [SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:0:53761291[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: [/SIZE] [SIZE=10px](wL) Snipers [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]I was bunny hopping around and I got banned... How is bunny hopping cheating? There is nothing in your MOTD about it nor was I told to stop bunny hopping so could I at least get an explanation for why I was banned? We were on awp_canada and I was hopping across the place and Hermoine said:[/SIZE]
Quote:*DEAD* H E R M ! O N E : i like the way you bhop
[SIZE=12px]dolan pls : Thanks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Then I recieved
Quote:[SM] ADMIN: P3rm4n3n71y b4nn3d p14y3r "dolan pls" (reason: Cheating).
[/SIZE]
Quote:

[SIZE=12px]I'm fine if you don't want to unban me for bunnyhopping; I get it. Maybe it should be stated in game somewhere. But if I don't get a reasonable explanation, that is another story.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Thanks for your time,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Dolan Pls. *P.S. THIS APPEAL IS DIFFERENT FROM DOLEN PLS!*[/SIZE]
sounds reasonable on Mg servers theres kid who Bhop the whole map so this sounds like it shud be looked into im not a admin but i support ur appeal
You were automatically banned for cheating. I find your appeal somewhat funny because: http://sb.gcgaming.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:53761291&Submit=
hahaha nvm i do not haha if i had saw that i wouldnt of supported console tells the truth
Aimbot? I played all yesterday and it didn't even ban me. Why all of a sudden am I banned today is my question. I don't hack but I fucking love this server. The pings are low and the players are fun :/
You apparently did when you logged off and went back on your must have activated your aimbot as the console does not lie
pooterking69420, post: 73880, member: 6134 Wrote:You apparently did when you logged off and went back on your must have activated your aimbot as the console does not lie
The admins can handle this. Thank you for your effort though.
Having a screenshot in your steam profile with a hack active doesn't help your case.
[Image: 1024x769.resizedimage]
Doesn't look too good for you my friend
DENIED

-CLOSED-