(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal - Narnia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[SIZE=12px]Name: Narnia[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: [/SIZE] [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:47001475[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: Minigames, snipers, dust2 dm. Don't know about the rest.[/SIZE]

Lmao, I got banned from Platform when we told me to join the game. lulwut? Says for ignoring admins. wuttttttt
I'm guessing you did something just earlier that you forgot to mention, but Platform found ban worthy.
So he had you get on again so he could save time and ban you ingame. lol :p
Here is your ban info. Interesting length. 0.O
I never been banned before. D: Expect for a couple of servers when they had no bhopping allowed. -______-

And why interesting? :eek:

Well shit, I have no other servers to play on. fml.
Please wait for platform to come here and explain the situation. Meanwhile, you can go play with your barbies or whatever you like to play with.

s p a c e, post: 74351, member: 11204 Wrote:I never been banned before. D:

You have been warned for mic spamming/racism lately though.

I'll get platform to come here and explain as soon as he comes on.
Quote:Meanwhile, you can go play with your barbies or whatever you like to play with.
Lmao I play with Bratz not barbies.

Quote:You have been warned for mic spamming/racism lately though.

Lmao but I wasn't mic spamming nor using any racism. Platform simply told me to join the match, I did. BOOM BAN HAMMER.
You've been spamming the mic/disrespecting others, including me all day.... i gave you multiple warnings..... then i had enough of it

Take your singing and post it on youtube, maybe you will get signed.

Not to mention your dirty typing

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/519966
Quote:You've been spamming the mic/disrespecting others, including me all day.... i gave you multiple warnings..... then i had enough of it

Take your singing and post it on youtube, maybe you will get signed.

Not to mention your dirty typing

Lmao how do I disrespect you? Yeah I say you suck or noob or call you a fgt. But I always do that and its not like I never mean it lul.

Dirty typing? So kinky Platform.
Even if you don't mean it, it's usually best to listen to the admin if he gave you multiple warnings. Might be funny to you, but that kind of stuff wears thin after a while.
s p a c e, post: 74398, member: 11204 Wrote:But I always do that and its not like I never mean it lul.
->
s p a c e, post: 74398, member: 11204 Wrote:But I always do that and I mean it lul.

iseewhatyoudidthere
lol bison, anyway its just 16 hrs so wait it out and becareful next time
Pages: 1 2