(wL) Forums

Full Version: This is getting old......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As an every day player I think you guys need to add some maps to the PoPuLaR servers...(sorry to be blunt) but this shit is getting old, please and thanks for the consideration. !rage!
: /
come to MG server
we recycle maps every 4 hours,
SAME MAP EVERYTIME
Its pretty clear that Rig is having a rage day, but anyway, hes right, NEW MAPS PLZ!!!!!! Sheesh, we are all goddamn tired of playing all these same maps, also whatever anybody suggests the admins always either deny or dont put up as maps. U took down de_nightfever(not cool) and some of the shittier maps which though annoying to play sometimes were always nice to play once in a while you also took down. Nobody minds compound,havana,port etc, theyre nice to play every now and then, but nobody really like playing inferno every third map lol.
I am just sick of playing the same 5 maps all day its getting old....and yes its my rage day.
I miss nightfever and prodigy and I am sure other people miss compound and port.....I just want some more maps to be added, whether or not it is what I like or what they like I want some change and wL is good for that...that is a big reason why I play on wL.

I am still pissed ced and josh get to spam shoutbox all day for entertainment purposes. !RAGE! stfu...you two both need to learn what its like to pay the bills and you might just see what the word "compensate" means.
Quote:IM JUST SICK OF PLAYING DEATHRUN ON MG SERVER
FUCK!
This has nothing to do with the MG server please don't try to highjack my....

edit-maby it does...after thought, apparently im not the only regular on a server to feel this way...sorry yuuki.
haha, I dont play much in wL servers (except snipers) because as the title says "This is getting old......" I made a thread, Ceddo made one, this one (Yeah, the one you're on right now Wink) and I think there are some other threads about it. I do recognize all the work admins, roots, moderators do towards wL, but right now, we would like to get a bit of attention.

#justsaying
yea. 24/7 office is getting old too. you should add other.maps.to.dat.server xD
Tiffany <3, post: 74442, member: 14826' Wrote:yea. 24/7 office is getting old too. you should add other.maps.to.dat.server xD

hahaha, you made my day...:p
should've see this coming, lol

PS. As people mentioned, pop maps lost half a dozen maps when it got relaunched a couple weeks ago. It'd sure be nice to have a little more variety there.
Lieutenant Josh, post: 74420, member: 946 Wrote:U took down de_nightfever(not cool) and some of the shittier maps
??

Lieutenant Josh, post: 74420, member: 946 Wrote:Nobody minds compound,havana,port etc, theyre nice to play every now and then, but nobody really like playing inferno every third map lol.
?? :eek:

Must be a bug.
THANKYOU for adding the maps back <3

I wish I had tits...oh my. (I would whore the twins out more then Tiff)
Pages: 1 2