(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal - CrimsonsRage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so i from time to time join the sniper server to chill so its been in my history and my favrate server list's recently i join and it says im perm banned but i dont know why.

So i checked the ban list and i was infact banned by " console" so im assuming maby it was for high ping or something im not sure Can i get a follow up on this and hopefully a remove Thanks

P.S,( don't close immediately please)
You failed to provide some information: http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/
[SIZE=12px]Name: aMity.CrimsonsRage[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:288387562 00:49[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: Snipers[/SIZE]

Sorry about missing info really sleepy and wanted to post before i go to bed
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23358346
Any follow up on this?
You were banned by console for cheating. Highly unlikely for you to get unbanned.

You have 1 choice if your appeal gets rejected, rebuy CSS on Steam, let a root admin know beforehand.
Cheating? i dont hack so im lost on how i could cheat

Double post

Has been over a week Can i pls get a responce...
REJECTED

The ban is valid. You were cheating on the 5th of September.

Riser, post: 74946, member: 992 Wrote:You have 1 choice if your appeal gets rejected, rebuy CSS on Steam, let a root admin know beforehand.
Im highly confused on how i was cheating when i do not own or use any hacks where is there proof of me cheating. And if i remember correctly my kdr was kinda shit that game too... so how would have it even been cheating?
The conclusion was to rebuy CSS. You can try to PM the roots for further enquiries on the matter.

They might not reply promptly, but I'm pretty sure the ban was justified.
Pages: 1 2