(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal - Navi/CXG-Computer Cafe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Navi
[SIZE=12px]SteamID:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:52131637[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: de_dust2[/SIZE]

Hello! Good day Admins. We've been playing in your severs since February via non-steam. and we really enjoy playing on your servers. I went for a vacation April to May and i heard from my friend that the computer cafe was been banned from playing on your servers due to a smoke bug issue. I bought a steam account hoping that i could play to your servers but unfortunately, i was also banned after i joined the warlords-servers. We had coordinated with the cafe to remove all non-steam counterstrike source accounts and we bought legit steam accounts and we just opt to use external hard drives to transfer our steam folders to the cafe's local drive. We've made this action to ensure that the previous incident won't happen again. By the way our cafe is also using deep freeze so the steam folders will be removed in the local drive once the desktop is restarted, this is to ensure that no other people can access our personal accounts. Were very hopeful that you could still reconsider our plea as we really do love playing on your servers together with our friends. Thank you very much and more power.

Best regards,
Navi
Please be patient and wait for a root admin to attend to your appeal.
The decision was left to i-spy. He talked with the cafe owners some months ago but never got back to me. I assume it didn't go well.
Hi Bison/Linear,

Thanks a lot for your update, Navi and I are still very hopeful that we'll able to play on your server together when we are on the cafe. We'll wait for i-spy's reply regarding the above matter.

Regards,
diel.
-UNBANNED-

All players (banned by ban_evasion) plays on that gaming cafe(ip based ban) are unbanned, except for http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/573170 STEAM_0:0:50696518 [SIZE=11px]LҲG ™ | <3 melαηkhOlү[/SIZE]

Sorry for late response. Enjoy playing on all WL's servers.