(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal - Velonz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Velonz
STEAM_0:1:10997888
(wL) 24/7 Office 173.231.35.18:27016

Hi yeah I dont know what I did wrong this time, I logged on and it says im Perma banned for speed hacking. Um I dont hack, the only hacking I do is with my knife and you can ask anyone. Thank you for your time
it says your fine on the war-lords info page....

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/634453
velonz, post: 74948, member: 15020 Wrote:Velonz
STEAM_0:1:10997888
(wL) 24/7 Office 173.231.35.18:27016

Hi yeah I dont know what I did wrong this time, I logged on and it says im Perma banned for speed hacking. Um I dont hack, the only hacking I do is with my knife and you can ask anyone. Thank you for your time
You need to wait for a root to respond. I don't see why you are perma banned.
Well, still banned perm, can anyone help, I dont speedhack, I run around with my knife, im gonna guess someone who was prolly lagging extremely as they always do on that server with 300+ pings saw me lag run? I dont know. Like I said I logged in after few days and cant join team cause says im perm banned reason: speedhacking
Its not that case with this. You should be able to play when a root may address this case. I'm sure this is a glitch that happens with our system.
Ok its been a week now is this root person a myth? dont meen to seem impatient but im having knife withdrawls.........
REJECTED

Confirmed cheating.
Wow you guys are the dumbest fucking noobs ever, I dont nor do I have any cheats on my computer but you fucking retards with all your fucking fail admins, Fuck your dumb asses rofl anyway bout time i found new server with non noob admins, your dumbass admins all have 300+pings rofl yeah im speed hacking noobs
Pages: 1 2