(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal - 2GAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Either "BBC 123" or `-`
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3289295
Server: All WL servers

I was messing around for about 30seconds with my fire key by putting it on my mousewheel to see if it'd work by constantly spamming it, then randomly got a permanent ban by console? Not sure what the reason is, but if you can look into it, would be greatly appreciated. I've been playing here for years i believe and would not use any "hacks". Also have not received any console bans ever since i first had my account in 2004.
You are definitely lying. The logs don't corroborate your story. :p
M. Bison, post: 75188, member: 359 Wrote:You are definitively lying. The logs don't corroborate your story. :p
Then what was i doing? Spamming spacebar? Holding it?

Double post

@M. Bison Am I allowed to PM you?
I love you DK. lol. But yeah 2gay, I have no doubt bison told you for a reason that it probably wasn't what you were saying it was for. And based on your previous attitude and character toward the servers I have no doubt you may just lie to get out of a ban. Nice extensive list of things to back you up DK looks pretty. Went through all of it too lol.
James`, post: 75232, member: 15260 Wrote:I love you DK. lol. But yeah 2gay, I have no doubt bison told you for a reason that it probably wasn't what you were saying it was for. And based on your previous attitude and character toward the servers I have no doubt you may just lie to get out of a ban. Nice extensive list of things to back you up DK looks pretty. Went through all of it too lol.
It wasn't to get out of a ban. Already pmed bison my reason and what actually happened, which he can actually look back at the logs and see for himself. As for his decision, he can choose whichever he likes.
So, is the "actual" reason not the reason listed above?
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 75254, member: 9168 Wrote:So, is the "actual" reason not the reason listed above?
No, and it isn't walling either if thats what you or anyone are thinking. If they can check the logs of what i was doing at the time i got banned, then they'll be able to easily find out. And again, it was something i'd rather not say to the public, which is why i pmed that to him, not because i wanted to get out of the ban. I care more of the publics opinion than me being banned or not.
2GAY, post: 75258, member: 15203 Wrote:No, and it isn't walling either if thats what you or anyone are thinking. If they can check the logs of what i was doing at the time i got banned, then they'll be able to easily find out. And again, it was something i'd rather not say to the public, which is why i pmed that to him, not because i wanted to get out of the ban. I care more of the publics opinion than me being banned or not.
Don't go too far, we're over the internet...

Unless you used sv_cheats 1 , r_drawothermodels 2 and didn't know what they're for..
DK, post: 75288, member: 3039 Wrote:Don't go too far, we're over the internet...

Unless you used sv_cheats 1 , r_drawothermodels 2 and didn't know what they're for..
Nah nothing like that
I banned hundreds of cheaters on wl servers, i doubt that you could surprize me.
Pages: 1 2