(wL) Forums

Full Version: Course maps respawn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it would be better if we could respawn on course maps if we are early enough.. Now why do I think this, because dont you just hate to die first and then wait a long long time. I really think we should be able to get respawned before the spawn killer.
It would be helpful really.
That's a good idea tuna. Specially on courses like office or dr oaks lab.
James`, post: 75307, member: 15260 Wrote:That's a good idea tuna. Specially on courses like office or dr oaks lab.
We just got a new map called pauls mincraft course.. and half of the people cant even dodge the minecarts..
NoBoss, post: 75309, member: 11847 Wrote:We just got a new map called pauls mincraft course.. and half of the people cant even dodge the minecarts..
THAT'S THE EASIEST PART.
I_am_penguin, post: 75311, member: 14823 Wrote:THAT'S THE EASIEST PART.
people act like they cant do it and jump in the water.
NoBoss, post: 75313, member: 11847 Wrote:people act like they cant do it and jump in the water.
Now the moving platform after it is op as fuck.
Respawn is a good idea Tina! Should be done more! Best course maps are those where u don't die and only get send back to last completed level!
Tina u're right but just for minecrafts course cause all the others are end like Boom :eek: even in a sec or 2 What I actually mean is most of the maps are difficult so ppl die quicker and the round ends quickly but maps like office coursee it takes too much time as it is easy.But on this discussion I think that there will be not respawn for easy maps as well as some hard maps.......Smile
Danger255, post: 75378, member: 14867 Wrote:Tina u're right but just for minecrafts course cause all the others are end like Boom :eek: even in a sec or 2 What I actually mean is most of the maps are difficult so ppl die quicker and the round ends quickly but maps like office coursee it takes too much time as it is easy.But on this discussion I think that there will be not respawn for easy maps as well as some hard maps.......Smile
Office course is one of the hard course maps to beat.. generally like most maps like metro course, pauls minecraft course, and a couple others are the harder ones to complete for people.. I do not think there should be respawning on oaks considering there is a time limit on the oaks lab map making it so that no one will finish the map anyway if everyone respawns...