(wL) Forums

Full Version: ban appeal- Mr.rambo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
name:Mr.rambo_
steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48422454
server:all wL servers

I was being stupid and dum for putting sv_cheats 1 and r_drawothermodel 2 see it will work . So i got permanment banned by console. Been like 8 years I been playing css i never ever got banned from console or admin. I really like playing on warlords server its fun and i like people on it.
Unlikely for you to get unbanned.

Either rebuy CSS on Steam and post your new and old Steam ID here or find a new community.
Rambo, post: 75331, member: 2035 Wrote:Been like 8 years I been playing css i never ever got banned from console or admin.
Your comment is suspicious considering your steam profile says, "Member since: January 14, 2012." If you have indeed played for that long, I can only question what happened to your other account(s). The ban is valid in any case.
sorry to butt in...I have played with rambo a bit he is pretty regular on the server and I have never suspected him of cheating....that being said it was a pretty dumb move to start checking out "shat" on your regular server.
M. Bison, post: 75353, member: 359 Wrote:Your comment is suspicious considering your steam profile says, "Member since: January 14, 2012." If you have indeed played for that long, I can only question what happened to your other account(s). The ban is valid in any case.
I had another account to that got banned by steam for funds
He could be like me and used non steam but his comment above proves it all. Rambo i have seen tho and does not hack or even seem like it.
Yah, Rambo don't hack. When I played back in december I remembered him. He's legit.
I believe this also can be a mistake.. Another day a friend with over 1.200 hour of gameplayed asked me how to add a clantag \-_-/ so yeah.. it was a mistake on rambo's part for not knowing what he was doing..
M. Bison, post: 75353, member: 359 Wrote:Your comment is suspicious considering your steam profile says, "Member since: January 14, 2012." If you have indeed played for that long, I can only question what happened to your other account(s). The ban is valid in any case.
Can someone close this thread?
REJECTED

I don't think you people get it. There's no question he used a 3rd party program to cheat. You can't set server-controlled cvars without 3rd party cheats. The game will not allow them to be changed unless the server has them enabled (which wl does not). He used a 3rd party cheat to "freeze" the cvars memory to enabled. In addition, after review of his post, I'm beginning to believe he meant for his post to be misleading.

-CLOSED-