(wL) Forums

Full Version: Forum Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes I understand that my other thread had this as a subsection but that is not what I am trying to achieve since it already has been. What I want is your guy's input. I was asked by Canister to keep a lookout of XenForo layouts that I think would benefit the forums. I want you guys to look through and snag the good ones. Than post them here and we will hold a poll on who picked the best one and which one we want as the forum default.

Please go to the following link to browse through some of the XenForo forum layouts. HERE

My suggestions:
Minecraft
Brown

If you did not notice. Some of them cost money. Please do not pick the ones that do...
Actually I don't mind paying if the theme is worth it. $50 tops.
Right but I am just saying. There are really good themes that are free. Like the Minecraft one wink wink.
Brown looks nice. Minecraft I'd have to disagree with, only because we're not a Minecraft community. o.O (We were... But then it went away.)
Eternal, post: 75528, member: 478 Wrote:Brown looks nice. Minecraft I'd have to disagree with, only because we're not a Minecraft community. o_O (We were... But then it went away.)
I really like that theme, but he's right.
We are mostly a Counter-Strike community.
We are an international community. Lets not be limited by our games. Games would evolve.

I don't want to be that old dude that complains about what youngen's do these dayssZzz
Spartacus, post: 75552, member: 1060 Wrote:We are an international community. Lets not be limited by our games. Games would evolve.

I don't want to be that old dude that complains about what youngen's do these dayssZzz

+1
Also themes can be altered in your preferences. I am just simply suggesting they upload the theme to the site so that for those of us who DO play Minecraft have the opportunity to amuse ourselves and indulge in a little tom foolery.
Not gonna lie, this current theme looks like vBulletin, and it only looks good with vBulletin. Sad Ugly theme is ugly I say
Than look for a different one DUDE.... Instead of complaining.
Pages: 1 2