(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal - Coolmax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Coolmax
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33085797 [Sorry.. I found it in the Ban details itself]
Server: Office 24/7 and all other War-lords.net servers

I just wanted to ask what did I say (especially when someone was after me over and over for killing him (over and over) with a P90)? If it was about the one line where I said "Chinese shit" it was in response to the other guy randomly calling me an American something (I don't remember). I said Chinese only guessing his ping.. (seemed in my vicinity of 200-250).

I don't have anything against the chinese, or any other race in particular. I'm Asian myself (Indian).

And I did respect Riser's 30 min ban, but why was it changed to a day?

Thanks,
Hemanshu (my real name)
I changed it to a day after noticing your 1 week ban by iSpy.
Riser, post: 75588, member: 992 Wrote:I changed it to a day after noticing your 1 week ban by iSpy.

I figured as much.. but more importantly, what did I say that was so out of line? I don't agree with a 1 day ban, it doesn't make sense. Even the earlier ban of a week was uncalled for. I had clearly stated I was joking and responding to others who were ALSO discussing the same topic.. I wasn't instigating or randomly flaming.

Even in this case, I'm surprised if you banned me, why didn't you also ban Oden/Odin/whatever who was continuously busting me for killing him with a P90 and calling me MotherFucker, in response to which this whole conversation began?

Double post

And please note, by my response I'm not trying to flame or instigate anything, just raising a point. If you see the time between my bans, it's been more than 3-4 months. It shows that I learnt my lesson the first time, and unless someone really is out to provoke me, I wouldn't write anything out of line as I prefer to play on the server over fighting with some fellow.

I play 3-4 hours each day on the DeDust/Office servers, and I have no reason nor any wish to randomly get banned for life. Smile

hnarsana, post: 75606, member: 9437 Wrote:I figured as much.. but more importantly, what did I say that was so out of line? I don't agree with a 1 day ban, it doesn't make sense. Even the earlier ban of a week was uncalled for. I had clearly stated I was joking and responding to others who were ALSO discussing the same topic.. I wasn't instigating or randomly flaming.

Even in this case, I'm surprised if you banned me, why didn't you also ban Oden/Odin/whatever who was continuously busting me for killing him with a P90 and calling me MotherFucker, in response to which this whole conversation began?
I didn't see his messages? If I remember well I joined right as you said that, next time use admin chat and let me know instead of flaming him back.

I ignored your first message, then you continued. That's why I banned you. I increased the ban to a day after seeing another ban by iSpy.

Wait for the ban to expire. If a senior thinks you deserve to get unbanned, they can go ahead.
Well then shouldn't you investigate before blindly banning me? He kept calling me Motherfucker every time I killed him(I killed him at least 3-4 times with a P90).. so I decided to give it back. Also, without investigating you've just banned me? Come on..

Also.. you were already in the game.. I know because when you joined, I clearly said on the common chat, "Riser is mine.. if I can kill him" or something such.. This is ridiculous Sad

Fine I'll wait out the ban, but I do want to put on record that it isn't fair. And you know what this will lead to, Riser? The next time, IF there is one, which I will try to avoid totally, because of the length of the first ban and this really unnecessary second one (which was again extended from 30 min to 1day), I'll get banned for a longer time for no good reason.

Riser, post: 75608, member: 992 Wrote:I didn't see his messages? If I remember well I joined right as you said that, next time use admin chat and let me know instead of flaming him back.

I ignored your first message, then you continued. That's why I banned you. I increased the ban to a day after seeing another ban by iSpy.

Wait for the ban to expire. If a senior thinks you deserve to get unbanned, they can go ahead.

Double post

Oh and more importantly, just when you banned me, We (Oden/Odin/whoever and I) were actually over the cussing and were beginning to discuss where we were from, he was saying he's Viking/Nord/Swede something.. and I was going to say that's cool, and bam.. I was gone. Sad Read the logs man Sad
He only called you "motherfucker" once.
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/760512

That didn't give you the right to be racist. All he did was call you a motherfucker, which honestly isn't against out rules. You're a regular, you know racism isn't tolerated.

You decided to "give him back" by being racist? Just watch your language on our servers, if you think a person is harassing you:
http://war-lords.net/forums/player-abuse.241/
OK now I'm confused.. I see mother fucker in there at least 4-5 times (on the 4 pages), and I don't see the whole conversation about the p90, which is where this got ugly. You either need to go further back or further forward. Also, saying Chinese shit ONCE, as part of a larger conversation doesn't make it racist per se. Also I didn't say I hate any ethnicity, i want to kill someone from that ethnicity, etc, whatever. Mine was more of a question, based on ping/region.

And what about that guy calling American's twat, which is when i said what I said? Are you seriously telling it was racist enough to be kicked? And him asking about american's being twat wasn't? This is getting unreal. If you want it to be fair, ban his ass for a day too, why don't you?

And not to mention, when the two of us were working it out, is when you kicked me. If you see the fag end of the conversation, I was simply asking where he is actually from, and I asked if he was Nord, when he said, no he's Swede or something.. when I got booted. So if we were working it out ourselves, was this needed?

I'm really amazed. But it's fine. It's only a few hours left. I'll see what the admin does the next time someone calls me out and I complain. I'd like to see some bans then for the other guy, if needed.

Riser, post: 75616, member: 992 Wrote:He only called you "motherfucker" once.
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/760512

That didn't give you the right to be racist. All he did was call you a motherfucker, which honestly isn't against out rules. You're a regular, you know racism isn't tolerated.

You decided to "give him back" by being racist? Just watch your language on our servers, if you think a person is harassing you:
http://war-lords.net/forums/player-abuse.241/
Ban expired

-CLOSED-