(wL) Forums

Full Version: Chronic The Hedgehog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uh, I haven't played in months due to Guild Wars 2 coming out. I gave my best friend my 2nd account because well I didn't use it. If you check the IP's they are different.

Miffythebunny
[SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:0:45427642[/SIZE]
Account my friend's using.

Bobicus123
[SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:1:24407347[/SIZE]
My Account.

Apparently he was using a bunnyhop script or something? I don't fucking know, he didn't tell me about it. I'm not letting him play my fucking account anymore that's for sure. I honestly don't care if you leave miffythebunny banned since he has access to it, the dude has a well paying job now, he can buy his own accounts. This pisses me off.
Can I please have my account unlocked?

This is retarded.
I think the most the roots could do is unban your account and leave the other banned. I'm not sure if its even possible.

Wait for a root to respond.
You're full of it. Nice try, though. Wink
I'm full of it? check the IP's used during the ban date, and check the login time between the ban and when i tried signing on to my main, if that isn't enough to say it wasn't me then, fine. You don't have to believe you, but good way to piss off a loyal member.

You ever think I need to fucking hack you're fucking wrong.

Some stupid shit. "NICE TRY THOUGH Wink"

You want me to get my stupid ass mother fucker friend on this forum to prove it? I'm already making the dipshit buy me new accounts.
And THEY WON'T BE BANNED FROM THIS SERVER.

Keep looking at the case, I don't care what you believe bison.
If this was a case eligible to go to court I'd go that far just to fucking prove it.
You were in fact the one cheating. The usage log for your ip addresses match up perfectly. The logs give no indication anyone else was using the account at the time. I'm tempted to call you incompetent.

Now I'll reiterate again: You're full of it. Nice try, though.
M. Bison, post: 76184, member: 359 Wrote:You were in fact the one cheating. The usage log for your ip addresses match up perfectly. The logs give no indication anyone else was using the account at the time. I'm tempted to call you incompetent.

Now I'll reiterate again: You're full of it. Nice try, though.

What the fuck are you talking about, I gave him the account, he bring his PC to my apartment some times so maybe it might show the same IP's sometimes. But he wasn't hacking at my apartment during the time of HIS ban, you are incompetent and foolish and don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Can I get a different root admin in here? This guy doesn't know what he's doing.

Double post

Get on your Steam and look up both ID's right now, you'll see that they're both logged in. How can I be logged in to both accounts on one PC? I can't.
If there was a way to check the IP's through the steam cloud I would drag his IP on here, but idk how to do that.
Next time bother to change your ip address. You truly are incompetent.

[Image: miffythemoron.png]
The ban will show the IP at the exact time the person was banned. If it shows as your IP then he was cheating at your apartment with your account (which you say he didn't) which means you just contradicted yourself or it was you cheating. We have always had a policy of your account your responsibility, it's the way VAC does it and the way we do it.
Oh my fucking god bison I DONT FUCKING CARE WHAT IP IT SAYS HIS ACCOUNT WAS ON, MAYBE HE DID DO IT AT MY APARTMENT AND DIDNT TELL ME CAUSE THE STUPID NOGG DIDNT WANT ME TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FUCKING FACE. WHEN I WILL DO WHEN I SEE HIM, THEN IM GONNA MAKE THE FUCKING RETARD TAKE A PIC WITH ME AND SIGN UP ON THE FORUMS AND POST THE HUMILIATION OF HIM HOLDING A SIGN SAYING THAT HES THE DUMBASS WHO HACKS AND HES A YOU KNOW WHAT.

Unban me this is bullshit.
If he came up with an autotrigger then how come my main account has never been banned for using an autotrigger, huh?
CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO ME?! CAN YOU?!?!?

Double post

If you check the play history you'll also see instances of where WE were playing on the same servers at the same time on the same IP on wL servers. Now how can i juggle two accounts playing at the same exact time?

I can't, I ain't made of money to have two badass operating systems.

I will keep posting appeals til I'm unbanned.
Like I said,
Wish this shit was eligible for court cause I'd win this case.

Double post

I dont know when the fuck he was hacking, like i said I DIDNT FUCKING KNOW ABOUT IT. HIS BAN WAS INVOKED ON THE 9th, WHY IS IT JUST NOW the 28/29th AND IM FINDING THIS OUT, YOU REALLY THINK I KNEW ABOUT IT?! I WAS TOO BUSY PLAYING GUILD WARS 2, AND MY 217 GUILD MEMBERS CAN VOUCH FOR THAT!
Think about it, after my last appeal, if it was me who did this, I wouldn't be wasting my fucking time raging to get unbanned.
Cause I know it wouldn't do any good. But it wasn't me, and I'd like to put a gun to someone's head and blow their brains out if I don't get unbanned.

I'm sick of this shit.

Double post

This is like the time my friend went with me to wal mart, while i was busy making copies of my house key, the dumbass goes and tries stealing an xbox harddrive.

I'm walking out the door and all i see is my friend being shoved into a room for trying to steal. Yes, the same friend who was hacking.
Why he doesn't fucking tell me when he's gonna do something fucking stupid, probably cause he knows he's gonna get caught, and knows i'll slap the shit out of him for it.

I'm so pissed, I can't wait to see him tomorrow so i can give him a black eye.
Pages: 1 2