(wL) Forums

Full Version: sun's Scrim Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[SIZE=12px]Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]sun[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE] [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:43698208[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 16[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] UTC/GMT +9 Hours (Seoul, South Korea) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 8-11 P.M during the weekdays and almost anytime during the weekends [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I live here in Seoul, South Korea on the U.S Army Base and I've been here for a couple of years. I like playing sports (American football, baseball, and basketball) and when I'm not at practices or studying I like to just play some CS:S. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I just want to be able to start some scrims when there aren't any other admins on instead of having to wait for one. Also, if people need a scrim admin I would also like to be able to help. [/SIZE]
Good time on server: [SIZE=11px]20 days 02:23:53 hours[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]Your looking for only admin on the scrim server, correct? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]This will be under review, good luck with your application![/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px][Image: 498406_101.png][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px][/SIZE]
yeah just the scrim server haha and thanks bot!
Good Luck
good luck!
thanks guys
I can still slay you even if you get it lol jk Tongue
good luck
The sun, burns my eyes.. Haha, Good Luck man! By the way, I'm Marcos Silva Tongue
Assassin, post: 76745, member: 2398 Wrote:I can still slay you even if you get it lol jk :p
good luck

hahaha okayyyy assassin Smile and thanks

DK, post: 76746, member: 3039 Wrote:The sun, burns my eyes.. Haha, Good Luck man! By the way, I'm Marcos Silva :p
hahaha thankss
Best wishes and Good luck sunny wunny who owes me a bunny that zunny who was so runny ~da ze

[attachment=1605]
Pages: 1 2