(wL) Forums

Full Version: `fomaL's Full admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SIZE=12px]Name: `fomaL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE] [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:1:29642556[/SIZE] [SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] GMT+8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I'm on almost everyday. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I love CS:S Big Grin. Admin for scrim.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I wanted to contribute to the community for the servers. I would like to help to stop racism, spammers, people who are wasting our time by not doing the objectives in the server.[/SIZE]
GL
What servers?

Good Luck also.
BOTWALKIE, post: 78003, member: 15037 Wrote:What servers?

Good Luck also.
`fomaL, post: 77543, member: 15297 Wrote:[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I love CS:S Big Grin. Admin for scrim.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I wanted to contribute to the community for the server[/SIZE]s[SIZE=12px]. I would like to help to stop racism, spammers, people who are wasting our time by not doing the objectives in the server.[/SIZE]
Good luck and best wishes on your admin app... by the way, you are FOMALLY HAUT to be an admin hehehe :oops:

[attachment=1623]
Good luck buddy!
Good Luck !!
Thanks guys Big Grin

Double post

huehue
GL dood!
Gl