(wL) Forums

Full Version: General Yang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'd like to bring up to the table that, for a while now, on the DM server General Yang, has been contsantly "attacking" everyone and starting fights. I.E. A troll. Please look into this and any questions i need to answer just ask.

Also here's is the chat logs, he tried to tell me to go before I started to talk to him.
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/180811
Well he also did flame me while i was just playing as T. Well if he tries to attack you just try to ignore him he just wants attention.

Quote:21 Oct 2012 20:27:28 so i can watch u fuck up (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
21 Oct 2012 20:27:24 cmon tomix, go ct, (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Oh so this is why...
The one time someone complains about it on the forum something gets done, bravo gonnfs, i know exactly what kind of person u are gonna grow up to be.
Further more, multiple admins have seen and done nothing about the way i act, on both the servers i play on, except for riser. It may not be right, but when those with the power don't do anything about it for so long a time well i kept doing it. Okay Bison, have it your way, i respect your decision for however long u wish to keep it. Though now i dont expect when i get trolled and i come and say something about it, that anything will be done about it. There are plenty of ppl one who couldv'e been made admins and are regular players, that weren't, two there are plenty of others who do things similar or worse than me and nothing gets done about. Three, i wish the laggy players were regulated better but thats beside the point. Four, why does my friend Bearthug, get threatened with a ban by cedeeoo for acting the way he usually normally does, that ceddeoo knows he does. Im sure the whole conversation on that subject was heard. Lastly, sure im muted and probably won't talk on the dm ever again(using a mic is impractical there fyi) but could you guys like do something about the rest of the ppl who do it, hmm, rather than just one person who a large majority will never know an example was made of. Like i said, i respect the decision and won't dispute it, only i do wish things like this were more consistent which of course i could name a number of players if u like to prove im not bs' ing the whole thing.(It comes from Bison... yet when other admins have been plenty aware of the behavior i acted in and done nothing, i have to question why theyre admins.)
I never threatened bearthug of a ban... if he doesn't wish to comply with the rules (no racism) that's his choice not mine.
I suggested the gag way before this thread was created.
You had the gag coming.
I've Seen him do this multiple times, and I was sick of it. And yeah, the person I'll be? I'll be the guy who doesn't sit around doing nothing when something wrong is happening to him or others Smile And for other people, I can start making demo's in fact I'll have another for MG soon. I am fuzzing TIRED of all of this, and I don't care if I get called a snitch.
Hey at least now i'm forced not to get mad or respond to ppl anymore, and at least i can still talk over the mic to ppl in the popular maps 2.
Gonffs, post: 77881, member: 11307 Wrote:and I don't care if I get called a snitch.
Hmm, thats interesting, i didn't bring this up at all yet the first thing you do is make a defensive statement about it. See you already basically told me what kind of person you are there. Instead of being straight to the point like Linrar and riser you defend yourself against an insult nobody made, personally you did me a favor because now im forced not to reply to everyone and anyone and i was thinking of thanking you.
Gonffs is right he attack player he didn't like, calling them laggers, cheaters and stupid even they are not, check the older chat log you can see who's General Yang.
He got gagged. That is a sufficient enough punishment for now.

I don't see any need to let this rant on, else its going to be another flame/admire thread.