(wL) Forums

Full Version: maby...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You wL...figs, who are so much better then everyone else should start owning up to your mistakes...this server is going to shit.
I agree that figs are the best fruit out there. You can't go wrong with them - I mean, fig nutellas are some of life's greatest gifts! And like all fruit, they'll spoil if you leave them there for too long.

[Image: figs.jpg]
some people are to "smart" for hypothesis....my bad for trying.....I blame the "made" men of the era when booze was outlawed and you had to.. brew and distribute your own sentence...

On a completely different side note.... I had a fig tree in my backyard when I was a kid....such sweet fruit....why is wL so sour?

I only point out the truth and I am the bad guy.....fuck...my bad, wL are gods and we should all serve them..........................
Well, if you don't like it, then just leave. :p You're not really proving anything by acting like this.
I am the only one who feels very lost when trying to read RiG's recent posts?
ahahahahah
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 78226, member: 9457 Wrote:I am the only one who feels very lost when trying to read RiG's recent posts?
No not just you lol.
Since it's not in falmez section, I didnt get why you guys are posting crap instead of clean up the thread.. Also, agree with RiG, at least I know what he's talking about.
DK, post: 78260, member: 3039 Wrote:Since it's not in falmez section, I didnt get why you guys are posting crap instead of clean up the thread.. Also, agree with RiG, at least I know what he's talking about.

To annoy you.
Eternal, post: 78261, member: 478 Wrote:To annoy you.
Try harder kid..