(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Tucker on 24x7 OFfice server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He's been using the word Nigger randomly on himself, and when asked to stopped, he called me a Nigger.

I would like to see an admin take some serious action.

Double post

hnarsana, post: 78323, member: 9437 Wrote:He's been using the word Nigger randomly on himself, and when asked to stopped, he called me a Nigger.

I would like to see an admin take some serious action.

Ok he's playing right now.. and he's still throwing that word around in ever line.. this is bullshit.

Double post

And sorry.. his name on the game is Tuckus, not Tucker.
I'll take care of it right now.
OK seriously? The guy is still playing? After saying Nigger to me and also to a bunch of folks? and using the word like crazy???? I was banned for a day ad for a week, for far less
Never got a warning from an admin, just booted..

You guys play real unfair, seriously. And I agree with the post 2 steps down from me about racism in the servers.. there is a lot of Nigger and whatnot being thrown.. and no one gets banned/booted/kicked/whatever..

Double post

Ok he just said "but I do know I hate blacks"... are you seriously going to let this douche still play?
Different admins may enforce server policy differently. I can't comment on the nature of your ban because I was not the banning admin.

Also, we generally do not issue extended bans through chat log unless it's excessively abusive. So far, he's stopped using the word. If he's caught using it again, further action will be taken. Most instances of racism do not warrant a ban (a silence is the preferred method of dealing with such players) due to their sporadic nature and part of popular culture vernacular (such as nigga).

Saying "I hate blacks" is not a bannable offense...
Anyways, I'm monitoring his chat log as we speak.
This is very interesting.. so I said Chinese Shit ONCE, as a question, to someone who was obvious ranting on me.. and I was simply booter for a day? I'm really amazed at the double standards here.. and here is someone who is using nigger and nigga on EVERYONE.. fine.. I don't give a shit whether you ban him or not.. but the next time, if I ever say somrhting like that, I'd like to see a warning instead of some stupid assed ban.

Actually you know what, never mind.. I Can see how this works now.
Oh well, Riser said he'd vouch for a ban, so I guess that's the conclusion.
If you have a problem with how rules are enforced, please make a separate thread on it in the appropriate section.

Banned for 3 days for racism/harassment.

-CLOSED-