(wL) Forums

Full Version: [Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
whats the cause of it? and how to mitigate this problem?
thank you.
Your fps dropped below 60.
hmm nope..its atleast a 100 based on netgraph.but ill monitor it if thats the case
I'd suggest using net_graph 3 or 4 in order to see choke/loss.
haha... i get this message everytime but it doesnt kick me.
I took screenshots of it.the choke varies from 0 to 17. and my ping's lowest value is around 90.

@pain. i got this message just tonight. yeah, it resets to zero.but i just want it to be fixed Big Grin
I've seen many people today getting same message, yet nobody seems to know what it means.
Right now it actually got to the point that it keeps kicking people.
M. Bison, post: 78556, member: 359 Wrote:Your fps dropped below 60.

I would suggest that you remove that annoying plug in
Because i get this in minigame only
On other server i do not have this problem
All of us are complaining about that damn idiot who recently put this shit on this server...Sad
So is this the Choke/loss kick thing Bison mentioned Matt was gonna put in?

I mean have no problem with people with high latency, its just that if you're going to lag on our server and teleport all over the place, why don't you play on a server closer to you then?
Lieutenant Josh, post: 78575, member: 946 Wrote:So is this the Choke/loss kick thing Bison mentioned Matt was gonna put in?

I mean have no problem with people with high latency, its just that if you're going to lag on our server and teleport all over the place, why don't you play on a server closer to you then?
i play wherever i want to play
Whats ur problem dude...???

Double post

[attachment=1635]
Pages: 1 2 3