(wL) Forums

Full Version: Massacre - Wallhack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To see wireframe use sv_cheats 1 and r_drawothermodels 2

Server: 173.231.20.21:27015
Game: Counter strike source
Suspected hacker's name: v1 - massacre STEAM_0:1:4011
Evidence: http://www.2shared.com/file/00tZRFw6/massacre.html

I honestly do believe that the v1 clan or community, whatever they want to call themselves, has skill. A lot of it to be honest. But the fact of the matter is I still believe they occasionally hack and ghost. They have constantly portrayed a lot of MIRACLE kills in the pops map 2 server. I will be recording more of the entirety of v1 to justify my case. There is nothing unique about these players except the fact that they shit talk and are very rude. I am sorry but normally when people are as good as they seem to be their more stuck up and less douchey.
Edit: Oh wow, forgot to check ambient occlusion and r_drawparticles 0. My bad, reviewed demo way too quickly as I was in a hurry for class.
sv_cheats 1;r_drawparticles 0

He clearly used ambient occlusion. There wasn't any noticeable attempt to hide it. I didn't notice anything else in the demo.

I've confirmed the demos legitimacy by corresponding the kills via events logged in GameMe.

The user has been banned.

-CLOSED-
He was using something to see through smokes thats for sure. No walls or anything so probably just ambient occlusion. +support for ban.
Damn, took you only a year to ban him. I'm friends with Matt from v1. He is 100% legit. Actually I think he happened to be in the wrong clan.