(wL) Forums

Full Version: (mg) List of unpopular maps.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 79772, member: 15273 Wrote:I would like to keep that one! It's fun. Only problem you said is the jet. I never fly a jet :p!
we just played it earlier today.. and people started to complain as usual.
NoBoss, post: 79777, member: 11847 Wrote:we just played it earlier today.. and people started to complain as usual.
People will always complain Smile!
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 79778, member: 15273 Wrote:People will always complain Smile!
They complain about blowing up in the helicopters
Damn I can't believe I missed that. Must have been funny :p! Maybe someone can fix the bug? I sure would like to keep it.
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 79782, member: 15273 Wrote:Damn I can't believe I missed that. Must have been funny :p! Maybe someone can fix the bug? I sure would like to keep it.
Not really a bug they just dont know how to fly.
Ok, so we can all agree that Dodgeball and Car Survival is a MUST REMOVE right?

Also, added mg_trampoline_kk_v2 to the list. Due to it's high RTV demand and it can cause seizures(seriously).
Platform, post: 79790, member: 2749 Wrote:Ok, so we can all agree that Dodgeball and Car Survival is a MUST REMOVE right?

Also, added mg_trampoline_kk_v2 to the list. Due to it's high RTV demand and it can cause seizures(seriously).
I have never played trampoline_kk_v2 I want to try it out.
Platform, post: 79790, member: 2749 Wrote:Ok, so we can all agree that Dodgeball and Car Survival is a MUST REMOVE right?

Totally agree on this + WIPEOUT!!
Car survival is not a hated map, I see many people having fun on it.
I agree on trampoline. I thought it would be fun. Its just a shit show and siezure friendly map.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5