(wL) Forums

Full Version: Extremely Scary Ghost Elevator Prank in Brazil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Love how scared these people get :p

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4[/video]
Hahaha, I dont think this would have worked with me Tongue
Assassin, post: 80994, member: 2398 Wrote:Hahaha, I dont think this would have worked with me :p
You would have punched the girl in the face? :p
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 81007, member: 15273 Wrote:You would have punched the girl in the face? :p
I would just scare her for trying to scare me, or just kick her as a reflex, you reap what you sow Tongue
Assassin, post: 80994, member: 2398 Wrote:Hahaha, I dont think this would have worked with me :p
you never know.
the difference of someone who is uninformed and informed are vast.
Assassin, post: 81009, member: 2398 Wrote:I would just scare her for trying to scare me, or just kick her as a reflex, you reap what you sow :p
Brave forum talks, in reality you would drop your balls on the cold floor after seeing this.
I like how they assume none of the "victims" are carrying. Perhaps that's why they don't try this in the states Wink
Anubis, post: 81017, member: 626 Wrote:I like how they assume none of the "victims" are carrying. Perhaps that's why they don't try this in the states Wink

PEWPEWPEW!

I have no idea how i'd react.
Anubis, post: 81017, member: 626 Wrote:I like how they assume none of the "victims" are carrying. Perhaps that's why they don't try this in the states Wink
That's right cowboy.
That's one scary prank. But the weird thing is, you won't actually feel like you're getting elevated, so that should be suspicious to you.
Pages: 1 2