(wL) Forums

Full Version: Helmut's apology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know I've been a dick in the past, and I'd like to apologize. I've been a troll, dick, asshole, etc to a lot of players ever since I started playing counter strike. Anywho, I've been a lot more lax lately, and really don't care to continue that kind of behavior. In other words, I'm sorry. Over the last couple of months, whenever I play off client, I simply have been playing to get my mind off things I'm dealing with in life. Yet it seems every time I join a server, I'm viciously trolled despite me remaining silent.

People call cheats on me all the time, which I can understand. Hell, I've had rounds where I thought "I'll probably get banned for that." It's amusing at first, but it gets old having people call cheats and try to voteban me whenever I play. Normally I'd troll, but I'm electing to ignore it now.

A lot of players will actively go out of their way to get under my skin. In pubs, people will change their name to mine, or something derogatory of me. In scrims, I've caught people ghosting against me, and I've witnessed teammates deliberately doing acts to make the team lose in order to get a rise out of me.

I really haven't initiated any confrontations that I can think of in the last few months, yet the trolling seems to pour on and on. I'm done with it, I'm sorry for being a dick in the past, and hope we can all move on.
yes you might have been a dick in the past . but we never had any run-ins . so we cool ! IMHO everyone deserves a second chance and it takes a lot to admit one is wrong . u have a clean slate with me!!

cheers mate
I forgive you for the past brute acts against me and my ping hope we can get along well in future Tongue
Assassin, post: 81195, member: 2398 Wrote:I forgive you for the past brute acts against me and my ping hope we can get along well in future :p
you're talking as if he anal raped you.
Now go to church with this.
Woah, didn't expect to see this. I applaud you. Smile

helmut^, post: 81191, member: 943 Wrote:In scrims, I've caught people ghosting against me
I remember that. :confused:
ilu the way you are helmut.
Well, I'll be honest, months ago you were what you said on the 1st post. But lately, you seem cool, patient and a "idc bout fgts ppl". I really like this 'new' helmut that is flowering inside the out helmut. Anyway, I think you're cool and I actually like you though (NO HOMO). We dont talk much, but you improved alot. GJ!
I dont know you very much outside of playing a scrim or two with you. You dont seem like an asshole to me at all.
.calcifer, post: 81222, member: 15385 Wrote:I dont know you very much outside of playing a scrim or two with you. You dont seem like an asshole to me at all.
2-3 months ago you would meet someone else.
Pages: 1 2 3 4