(wL) Forums

Full Version: sorry and please unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to play your guys' server about 3 years ago or so, and when i was playing someone was using aimbot and i was getting very mad so i got one, and i was only like 15 or so. but now i really wish to play again and i dont have the money right this second to buy a copy otherwise i would. and i hacked 3 years ago and it was dumb of me, and i would really like to apologize for ruining the gaming experience for everyone else. and like i said i was a dumb kid, now i realize that i dont need to hack to win i can just put the time and effort in the game to be better. and now im alot more mature. and i ask just please unban me i know theres no excuse for hacking. but i would really appreciate if you gave me one more chance. and if you dont, i understand. i just really like your guys' servers there fun. if you were to give me another chance i would prove to you id never hack again cause its for noobs who suck. so please consider it. thank you.
3 years ago? Whoa! Didn't know we were up for that long o_O
Riser, post: 81248, member: 992 Wrote:3 years ago? Whoa! Didn't know we were up for that long o_O
well if it wasnt 3 years it was definatly 2, iv lost track lol

Double post

and i believe that the map it was, was crackhouse. so i dont know if you have that server up anymore or if you just changed the 24/7 map. i thought maybe telling you the map might help a little on the details.
schangbang, post: 81250, member: 16520 Wrote:well if it wasnt 3 years it was definatly 2, iv lost track lol

Double post

and i believe that the map it was, was crackhouse. so i dont know if you have that server up anymore or if you just changed the 24/7 map. i thought maybe telling you the map might help a little on the details.
I don't remember us having a crackhouse server. Anyway you need to post up your steam id. Type status into console while youre in a local server and paste it here.
hmmm, i tried looking for that post, i did post that. im not gonna lie. but i would really be happy if you could give me another chance. you still havnt said if your going to keep me banned or not?
REJECTED

The ban is valid. If you'd like to play here again, purchase the game on steam.

I don't think anyone in the U.S. is so poor they can't afford it.

-CLOSED-