(wL) Forums

Full Version: Another Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IGN:WhulFiine (with alot of additives that cannot be displayed in this forum)
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:33094920

Please review this appeal.

Well today at around 11:30am PST, i was playing in the #2Full Rotation game server on cs_italy with a nice 40people, most of them above 200ping,
but meh (i had 48)
At the start of the round i went 9-0 (T) with JackMonroe(T) following fast at 8-0
i eventually got autobalanced to CT team where the scores went to around
WhulFiine 29-7 (CT)
JackMonroe 3x-1 (T)
it eventually came to a round wherest i got 6 kills and almost saved the hostages, but i was killed by a lagger
WhulFiine 35-8 (CT)
JackMonroe 44-2 (T)
Then it came to a point of where i made him mad, i rushed from ct spawn to cellers holding a five-seven pistol, jack rapidly stepped out and i fired three bullets,
One in the head, Then the body, then a miss, causing JackMonroe to die Very quickly, like triggerbot fast
By now JackMonroe was 45-3 and he had then moved to spectate, i began to histerically laugh at my last kill on him and i claimed serveral times throught the game that i was the only one whom could kill him.
i then declaired that "ahahaha i bet he's mad and nows he's going to spectate to see if im hacking"
the round started and i rushed towards wine cellars, i prenaded a HE grenade and failed with the bounce, there was now a cloud of smoke from somones smoke grenade, i continued to rush fowards holding a five-seven pistol and i headed towards the bridge, wich, Promptly had Four terrorist crawling on it
I began to fire upon them blindly while trying to run underneath the bridge as to provide cover for myself, But instead i was shot in the head by one of them.
Then i was banned.
What went wrong here? i assume that it was the moment where i aimed up really fast. and in my defense, Thier was no threat coming out of wine celler doors, so with my crosshair already high i aimed to the right to run towards the wineceller bridge, through the smoke, leaving my crosshair near the group of Four terrorists, wich prompted me to shoot.

Jack Monroe, at the time of my playing, i was unaware of your admin status, so if this ban was from mild disrespect and is only say a 1hr ban then, Sorry.
But I think that you permanently banned me just because thats what almost all admins do when they think someones hacking.
I really enjoy playing a 40 person game with 40ms, Please unban me if this wasnt a temporary ban, I feel that what you did was unreasonable and desvered Atleast One more round of spectating (yes i understand that leaves Alot of room for someone to toggle)
I don't ban out of anger.  I don't get angry over dying.  I ban people who cheat.  I will let the other admins look over the demo if you like.  Again, have a good day.
Thankyou Jack, please do have another admin give a second opinion i love your sever and you've got skill
But really what can i say aside from the blunt and rude statement that I think is 'right' wich is:

"Your wrong when you did your job 'correctly'"
Or
"You fucked up this time"

Honestly. No offense intended Please dont take the above statements in a wrong way, i dont want to state them.
Nice try. Your staying banned.

-CLOSED-
REJECTED

The demo can be viewed here xFerior: http://css.mattkv.net/getdemo.php?type=B&id=1804

This is definitely a "classic spinning top", I watched it in slow motion and confirmed my suspicions. It shoots at player #1 sort of through the wall, then jumps and skips player #2 and shoots player #3 in the throat. Then it jumps again to player #1 and shoots him in the throat followed by player #2 in the leg. This all occurs in less than a second, none of the shots miss at all and considering how far these players were spaced apart, either you were hacking or you have incredibly fast reflexes.

Pity we hadn't found someone who could actually get revenge on Monroe for stealing my #1 spot. Sad

Note: for anyone interested, I'd suggest watching this demo starting at frame 4450 and "host_framerate .001" set in console as the shots occur quite literally in the blink of an eye.

Edit: Wow, this guy admitted to it via PM. I'm fairly surprised and I give him props for actually admitting to something after getting caught. That's fairly impressive if you look at Gt-R who denied it even when there was a lot of irrefutable evidence.

I mean look at Gt-R's bullshit lie in light of obvious evidence of hacking:
Gt-R Wrote:Just viewed the demo, didn't see anything what would make you think that I was hacking. I'd like to request for other admins to review this case.
I used to play on your servers under the name "Rusak" for a while. Quite a few people know me and never anyone said that I was hacking.

Now look at WhulFinne having the decency to admit to hacking when he's caught on demo:
[Image: WhulFinne.png]

I'd say that's fairly impressive WhulFinne, even though you are a hacker, you're definitely a better person than Gt-R.
M. Bison Wrote:Pity we hadn't found someone who could actually get revenge on Monroe for stealing my #1 spot. Sad

Lol just give CoonJr some time...
XD
CoonJr leaves the game anytime he can't get on the same team as Monroe. We have to find someone who isn't afraid of the prowess known as Monroe Sad
@M. Bison Lol Jass had #1 for some time, then he got lazy and stopped playing for like 2 weeks

His Private Message to me:

"   ;D Goodjob! ;D
    ;D You caught a vocal hacker! ;D
    ;D ;D   "

Lol and he spent so much time writing his post xD

Everyone in the server was all like.  You are just banning him because he killed you!  I was like no, i do not do that.
JackMonroe Wrote:Everyone in the server was all like.  You are just banning him because he killed you!  I was like no, i do not do that.
Lol i saw that in the demo. That "what the (no sound)" guy is jealous of you jack
Pages: 1 2