(wL) Forums

Full Version: List of Donors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
These are people who have donated to alleviate the financial burden of maintaining the Counter Strike: Source servers, plugins and software, and other miscellaneous things.
  • Jack Monroe - €2.00 (EUR)
  • Rabbit - $50.00 (USD)
  • Spiffywerks - $100 (USD)
  • Shagmeister - $50 (CAD)
  • Anonymous Donor* - $98 (USD)
  • DandyAndy - $20 (USD)
  • Anonymous Donor* - $55 (USD)
  • JayCat - $50 (USD)
  • Lautaro - $5 (USD)
  • яξŁӨãÐ - $25 (USD)
  • [Jollibee] RoMz - $20 (USD)
  • hey! - $2 (USD)
  • -OZ- mAgneTiK - $25 (USD)
  • ßoyȿcout™ - $5 (USD)
  • lin3ar - $10 (USD)
  • sUiCiDeR - $20 (USD)
  • Masterful1 - $50 (USD)
  • hey! - $5 (USD)
  • Money Shot - $50 (USD)
  • 250 - $25 (USD)
  • Macha  - $5 (USD)
  • OneShot23 - $10 (USD)

Anonymous Donors are people who have specifically requested to remain anonymous.
Unknown Donors are people who have donated but never identified themselves.

Donation link: http://servers.war-lords.net/donate

All donaters receive reserved slot privileges to the servers.

A special shout-out to Matt! and Anubis for doing the primarily funding for the servers, and also our admins who spend their time each day banning hackers.

There's been quite a few other donations, but, I don't quite remember them all. If you donated send Matt or Me a PM with your transaction ID and I'll put you on this page. :p
Aw shucks.  Well just let me know if you want a server boost.  Glad to do it again whenever you need.

and THANK YOU! Matt and Anubis.
I'll donate. Tell me what server you want boosted and when Big Grin
i can donate

is there a way we can work out admin abilities for donations
We generally don't like to give paid admin. It can create all sorts of issues. If we think you deserve admin you will most likely become one Smile.

Since were still quite new, benefits for donors is on the to-do list.
Hey, i boosted server #1 (or at least tried to) but im not sure it went through. there were only 199 servers boosted and then i did #1 and then i checked again and there were 200, but i am not sure if i got the last spot or someone beat me to it. Oh well, i'll keep trying to boost it i guess. Matt if you want me to try to boost the sniper server or the deathmatch server just tell me and i will try that instead. Smile
Try to avoid boosting #1 as it add's a lot of Russians to the server and the regulars can't join. #1 is quite an American centric server now. But basically boost any of the other servers really, just make sure they aren't already boosted, that would be great.
Ya me and other M. Bison talked about that. So is there one that you really want? like the WC3 or DM or the sniper server?
I'd like to get the GunGame server active. I'm currently boosting the Deathmatch server.
alright i'll try
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6