(wL) Forums

Full Version: Minigames and Snipers [Maps]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I demand more awp multigames, warmcup headshot, Kirby's brawl, and paintball source.
s p a c e, post: 84032, member: 11204 Wrote:I demand more awp multigames, warmcup headshot, Kirby's brawl, and paintball source.

Golden!
Platform, post: 84031, member: 2749 Wrote:I approve of all these maps. But replace that version of 35hp with the current one....
NOONONNOOOO DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE REPLACED IT!!
yes... all the kids will leave
Platform, post: 84042, member: 2749 Wrote:yes... all the kids will leave
no they wouldnt
Exaggeration detected.
mg_100traps
Brand new bobiii !!!
mg_rota_derp
-Made by Luffaren (Predator creator)
-Contest winner (Twisted reality)
-Mind blowing
-Bosses make you ask

I always hate jacs, kirbys brawl, and 35 hp because they're overplayed( and I suck at 35 hp-ing, better knife normally)
Suggestion :
1. Make the map delay longer (like 12 or 16) so we can enjoy shooting bears, dogs, running with a car and a shotgun,
climbing buildings, dodging cars, pwning people w/ tanks, and watching bison hax
2. Make more limitation towards map extending (35 hp was extended like 4 times),
1 should be great, 2 would be great, and 3 might be great.
mar_heave, post: 84081, member: 1302 Wrote:mg_100traps
Brand new bobiii !!!
mg_rota_derp
-Made by Luffaren (Predator creator)
-Contest winner (Twisted reality)
-Mind blowing
-Bosses make you ask

I always hate jacs, kirbys brawl, and 35 hp because they're overplayed( and I suck at 35 hp-ing, better knife normally)
Suggestion :
1. Make the map delay longer (like 12 or 16) so we can enjoy shooting bears, dogs, running with a car and a shotgun,
climbing buildings, dodging cars, pwning people w/ tanks, and watching bison hax
2. Make more limitation towards map extending (35 hp was extended like 4 times),
1 should be great, 2 would be great, and 3 might be great.
mg_100traps v3 ofcourse amazing map!

You wish plat Tongue
Quote:[SIZE=12px]35 hp was extended like 4 times[/SIZE]
U can only extend a map twice :p!
Pages: 1 2 3 4