(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned From Scrim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=10px]н๏є | ๖ۣۜSunnyD119[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: [/SIZE][SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:1:32623966[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: Scrim Server[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]During the match I got 4 headshots in a row and I was banned right after for aimbot by one of your admins. Please feel free to look at the demo that he posted. You can clearly see that I aimed at their heads. You can also look up my steam Id you'll find no previous bans. Thank you.[/SIZE]
Sunny means dust 2. Sunny is not a hacker I know him from another server. I reviewed the demo that I was given and sunny obviously was not hacking. Hopefully the admin just made a mistake. But speaking to the admin saying he rarely bans people.
Not trying to rush admins or anything, I was just wondering why there hasn't been a response.
I won't be able to post any additional demos until Tuesday as they are at my workstation at work.

And yes I do rarely ban people.
We have incriminating evidence outside of demos. The suspicious gameplay is a smoking gun though.

I'm surprised you're an admin in another community and they have taken no action themselves.