(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned On Everything :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gonffs
STEAM_0:0:42150348
All of them
Reason: I was scrimming and an admin believed I had invited myself, which I did not and banned me from all servers for one day. I'd let it pass if it weren't for the fact that today is saturday. Please remove this ban. Admin was ceddeeoo. George of the jungle can testify that I was on the server before.
I don't know how many times i've warned you not to join the scrim server uninvited, which you did again last night. Not only that, but you were making shit up, saying that you were just connecting to the server to test your connection, but when you joined you instantly tried to sub someone in-game while they were just coming back. I also know for a fact you were uninvited last night, i asked everyone and nobody invited you, nevertheless it was in the middle of a scrim and we already had 10...

You are very welcome to start a scrim and invite people and whatever, but just know I'm not gonna joke around with the scrim server rules anymore so please don't do this again. I could go into more uncomfortable and awkward detail about why you specifically shouldn't be breaking this rule over and over again but I think you already know from some of the other people's responses to your presence.

I was going to unban you when you made an appeal and apologized, but now you're just spewing lies so find something else to do for today. George will confirm what happened, we were in the middle of a scrim and you joined uninvited, and tried to sub in skrilla when he got disconnected from a warmod glitch that wouldnt let him spawn.
I'm sorry but you seem to misunderstand me. This was the third scrim that was hosted by George. I was there at the very first one and the second one untill my internet stopped working and I couldn't join. When I joined a team It was pregame and I was just waiting for skrilla to come back. As well as you only waited around 30 seconds for someone to respond to the post, and George had invited me and he can testify to this. You assumed and wrongly. As well as you have no right to ban me from all the servers..

I was going to post a long abuse report about this, but decided to just write a ban appeal. Again geroge can testify to this.
when you are banned from any war lords server, that is what a ban does. In the moment George didn't actually invite you though because you arrived right before skrilla disconnected. why would he invite you at halftime of a scrim when we already had 10 ? you just joined in to spectate or attempt to sub in into the scrim, the latter which you attempted to do. I've had to kick you numerous times in the past for joining scrims uninvited (the only ones that you were invited to were because of awpchoo), and everytime you do, you annoy or piss off a lot of people in the server playing whom complain to me.

I'm going to unban you now because I suppose this should affect your ability to play pub servers where this rule is nonexistent.
I remember gonffs was in server before the scrim started. I think he left for a while and came back. Whether he was invited for the first scrim I can't say, he was there before me.

I also think I invited him for a scrim later or something.

I was very drunk last night and everything is a big blur so don't count on this being true. :p
APPROVED

ceddeeoo, post: 84239, member: 9052 Wrote:I'm going to unban you now because I suppose this should affect your ability to play pub servers where this rule is nonexistent.
He unbanned you.

ceddeeoo, post: 84236, member: 9052 Wrote:I don't know how many times i've warned you not to join the scrim server uninvited, which you did again last night.
You shouldn't need to ban or kick anyone because you're supposed to change password before and after map changes.

You're only having this issue because you're being lazy. Wink

-CLOSED-