(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Kukukachoo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15070324
Server: (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
I was banned for using a bunny hopping assist program (auto-trigger?). I've been learning to bunny hop and after watching some of the players it looked like they were using assist programs, as they were too consistent and the pattern of their movement were similar to the bunny hopping program video examples. Anyways, eithe rthey do not use program or do not use the program I used, obviously.
If I could be unbanned, I would be grateful as the server is fun to play on. I won't use said program or other related programs that assist game play in the future.
Thanks for your consideration.
kukukachoo, post: 84264, member: 16609 Wrote:Name: Kukukachoo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15070324
Server: (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET

I was banned for using a bunny hopping assist program (auto-trigger?). I've been learning to bunny hop and after watching some of the players it looked like they were using assist programs, as they were too consistent and the pattern of their movement were similar to the bunny hopping program video examples. Anyways, eithe rthey do not use program or do not use the program I used, obviously.

If I could be unbanned, I would be grateful as the server is fun to play on. I won't use said program or other related programs that assist game play in the future.

Thanks for your consideration.
well.. you were using a script which is not allowed on the servers. Just because you watched a video about some other people bhopping and another video about a script doesnt mean you have to script. Bhopping doesnt come naturally it takes practice. Should have done it legit. Probably are going to have to buy another copy of counter strike.
Quote:well.. you were using a script which is not allowed on the servers. Just because you watched a video about some other people bhopping and another video about a script doesnt mean you have to script. Bhopping doesnt come naturally it takes practice. Should have done it legit. Probably are going to have to buy another copy of counter strike.

To clarify Tiny, I didn't script because I watched a video. I used a script because I thought you could considering other people looked like they were based on their movements mimicking the videos of people using scripts. In addition, there were no server rules stated upon entering the server, so there is no forewarning unless you visit this website first to observe the rules. The difference between the people in the server and the videos of people using the script were minimal.

In the future, if you're not going to forewarn people about the server rules, at least tell them to visit the website first.

As for buying a new copy, probably won't happen because I'm a poor college student and I'm lucky to have top ramen. XD
REJECTED

Cheating violates the Steam EULA. No further warning on our part is necessary.
Steam Subscriber Agreement Wrote:You become a subscriber of Steam ("Subscriber") by installing the Steam client software and completing the Steam registration. This Agreement takes effect as soon as you indicate your acceptance of these terms.

As a Subscriber you may obtain access to certain services, software and content available to Subscribers. The Steam client software and any other software, content, and updates you download or access via Steam, including but not limited to Valve or third-party video games and in-game content, and any virtual items you trade, sell or purchase in a Steam Subscription Marketplace are referred to in this Agreement as “Software”; the rights to access and/or use any services, Software and/or content accessible through Steam are referred to in this Agreement as "Subscriptions."

You may not use Cheats, automation software (bots), mods, hacks, or any other unauthorized third-party software, to modify or automate any Subscription Marketplace process.
To clarify, a "Subscription Marketplace process," is any Steam game or piece of Steam software.

-CLOSED-