(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]๖ۣۜChr0me •̪●[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:1150440290[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: All Warlords server Good Evening[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Today I was detected by Autotrigger for using a Bunnyhop script that let me hold down spacebar to autojump.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Im being completlely honost, I did not know that using a script to bunny hop was banable, i have seen many people use it. I blame myself for not reading the rules before playing. I enjoy playing Zombiemod on War-lords. It is pretty much the only server i play on. I was pretty bummed out after i got disconnected with the message of getting banned. I have been playing on War-lords zombie server for almost a year now and I understand the damage I have caused. I fully understand that what I have done now results in a permanent ban and I deeply wish i can go back in time to change it. My typical method of bunny hoping prior to today was binding jump to mousewheel. But after realizing that I have been bunny hopping manually, I figured I should do a google search for a more 'relaxing' method. I came accross a script that lets me bunny hop by holding down spacebar, I figured that since i have been bunny hopping for a year that using a script to let me bunny hop was not banable. I should have done my research. I again apologize and hope you may appeal my ban, I promise not to take part in any external softwares or script in the future if i am granted another chance at your wonderful servers. If you decide that I am not worthy of an appeal i complelty understand and I thank you for your time and thank you for all the wonderful times i had on your servers. I have met awesome friends on your Zombie Server. Thank you for your time -Chr0me[/SIZE]
Cheating in any form is not tolerated on our servers. Buy a new copy of the game if you want to play on our servers again.
I accidently hit post with only typing out the name, steam ID, and server.
I edited out the post.
Didn't you figure that using a script to auto-bunnyhop for you was gaining an unfair advantage over other players and therefore cheating?
As stupid as I may sound yes, I did know this. My idiotic method of thinking went something like "If i am already bunny hopping with mousewheel and havn't gotten banned for it, why don't i search for a easier method". As I said I have no clue what on earth I was thinking, I play many online games (World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3, BF3 etc..) and never once EVER downloaded or used a hack. For some odd reason I thought it was perfectly normal since i have seen lots of people bunny hopping (whether it be a script or manually, not sure) and if i can honostly change what I did i would do it in a heartbeat, Definitely not worth it. I understand that this may sound like a retarded reason, but I wont lie and say "my friend said this and try that" or "I dont know how or why" etc. Im telling you the honost truth. I am very thankful that i even have a chance to appeal the ban. I apologize once again.