(wL) Forums

Full Version: RAZER IS BANNED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: ™RazerSkillz. ︻气デ═一------ Same as forum name I use steam to log in
Steam Id: xBlizzardx314
Server: Mini-games.

Admin who banned me is PLatform. I was provoked into a arguement to get banned again. He takes sides as I have proved. I feel I should be unbanned because people like seeing me on the server, the reset is coming up and a month behind isnt fair to someone who dosent deserve a month ban, I can understand a week. But a month, of the only server I play....I dont think ill return. This is me being honest. I do not expect my ban to be lifted but I would like it shortended to a week due to a first ban. Take ur time and review it. 2k Elo awaits me.

~~RazerSkillz™
Again, you need to read the http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/
I don't see a Steam ID here...
Sorry it didnt copy and paste with the rest.
Ban has been shortened to 2 weeks.
Chance for more time off? Or is that it,I feel like you listened to there side only. Considering you said see ya Razer. You have no clue what happen. I would also like you to not be biased as shit when I get back and stop being a abooser.
I don't take sides. I was sitting in there in spec recording you. Me lowering the ban in 2 weeks is being nice since you are worried about the ranks resetting.