(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal - Mini Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=10px]Vincen✞ Luna ☾[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: [/SIZE][SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:1:48574126[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: [/SIZE][SIZE=10px]All Servers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]I was playing in a map called 35hp its knife mode and i was banned by the console for bhoping, actually i script but i dont use it for my favor, i was using it because, i always wait other players get kill the other players. And next i walk to kill the players, was permban, i feel bad from use scripts but i dont use it from my favor (i have my word). Actually i dont know if permban is deserved from use scripts but in my opinion is way too much, i never have problems in other servers and i dont use wall hacks or a triggerbot or anything severe like that. :/ Finally sorry for my bad english. Hope something get fix it. Smile[/SIZE]
vincentluna, post: 84571, member: 3346 Wrote:[SIZE=12px] Actually i dont know if permban is deserved from use scripts but in my opinion is way too much Smile[/SIZE]
Advantage over other players = Cheating. Cheating = Perm-ban.
DK, post: 84576, member: 3039 Wrote:Advantage over other players = Cheating. Cheating = Perm-ban.
Well i didn't take advantage :/ and i was no cheating, im not kill anybody, i just use it when im bored or waiting other players.
Why script.They're always people playing.
Neo//._., post: 84598, member: 14824 Wrote:Why script.They're always people playing.
Well i dont use it, was like 2 seconds i jump from base and i was banned :/
thavs, post: 84651, member: 16525 Wrote:u just said u used the script.....dont lie......if u want to play in wL again buy a copy of css...
Man i cant speak english well, i use but when i play i dont use it and i dont try to cheat. You know i'm not judging anyone or trying to offend anyone, so I hope I dont come off this way but I dont think how you guys go about banning people for hacks/scripts is really that good, you guys gather one simple bhop script and in one instance that evidence is for permban, that doesnt really mean someone hacks. Shit happens, if you record almost every moment in css I bet tou could find dozens of suspicios events. My case dont even have a demo or some people argue about me, I had some crazy shit happen to me in css, along with most players, and i'd hate to get banned for something like that. I dont believe a simple script deserve a permban, scripts have to be like a severe punish like a couple of months banned, but permban is ridiculous.
REJECTED

All cheating infractions are permanent bans.

We cannot not possibly know whether the cheat consisted of bhop alone. From my observations, very rarely are these cheats not bundled with something else.

Furthermore, we cannot verify your claim that you do not use the cheat(s) for advantage. The burden of proving that falls on you. The ban stays unless you have a demo for the entire duration you were on (wL) that day. Although I highly doubt that you do.

-CLOSED-