(wL) Forums

Full Version: Aimfish Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Aimfish[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]STEAM_0:0:12335294[SIZE=12px][/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 24[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] MST[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Late afternoon into the evenings and weekends, for more info, read below.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px][SIZE=12px] I'm in the USAF as a Loadmaster. Essentially I fly around airdropping stuff out the back of a C-130. I'm deploying in May. I currently live (and work and play) in Colorado and am working on a Aeronautical Engineering degree. [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px][SIZE=12px] I mostly play office, but jump over to rotation sometimes. Usually on office there are no admins on, and its not like there are huge amounts of hackers, because honestly I haven't seen one in a while. But often there are campers who wait out the time and skip the objective, or mic and smoke spammers. I believe this is detrimental to the community and ruins peoples fun. I know I come to the office server to blow off steam and just have a good time, and the said problems above detract from that. My time on the forums isn't a lot because usually I'm not logged in, but I do browse almost daily. [/SIZE][/SIZE]
Marcos Silva here. GOO LUCK BUDDY!
GL
ceddoo is a jerk.