(wL) Forums

Full Version: Steam Validation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The steam ID was assigned to a same steam ID. Re-install windows and install the game again. (You totally fucked up your internet cafe cuz of ultimate piracy.)
Sibrox, post: 85571, member: 14065 Wrote:The steam ID was assigned to a same steam ID. Re-install windows and install the game again. (You totally fucked up your internet cafe cuz of ultimate piracy.)

I just change the computer name and it works, but after a while the message "Steam validation rejected" is showing again. Im confused because my computer is protected by deep freeze. Sad
NoSteam was broken after the recent update.
M. Bison, post: 85654, member: 359 Wrote:NoSteam was broken after the recent update.

tried with old RevEmu and new Revemu - same error : Steam validation Rejected .Are you sure you have patched servers after v_76 update ? Because I want to upload a new patch and I cannot until you confirm what version of RevEmu use now on WL-Servers
Hey warcraft, is the game updated to 1.0.0.76 or it stopped at 75th patch?

Double post

yrralz, post: 85652, member: 16589 Wrote:I just change the computer name and it works, but after a while the message "Steam validation rejected" is showing again. Im confused because my computer is protected by deep freeze. Sad
Hmmm, strange because I never had that problem except for getting the same error because of joining in non-cracked servers.
Just posted update patch 1.0.0.76 here http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=2.msg2#msg2 but WL-servers was not patched yet to accept nosteam players
M. Bison, post: 85654, member: 359 Wrote:NoSteam was broken after the recent update.
Sir can we join again in your servers?
we are willing to accept whatever your terms and conditions is... just to play again in your servers, I love these servers and nice admin.
thank your Mr. Bison.
I am certain lord Bison will do it when he wakes up or after work tomorrow if its on his end of the server. Smile
I personally can't stop humping his leg o_O
try it, its refreshing!!!
Gonna make this clear Big Grin

No-Steam Players are not yet allowed to join until the server is enabled for no-steam.

Double post

w4rkr4f7, post: 85683, member: 1348 Wrote:Just posted update patch 1.0.0.76 here http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=2.msg2#msg2 but WL-servers was not patched yet to accept nosteam players
Cool thanks! You can make me your grammar corrector because some grammars on your posts on your own forums is a li'l bit incorrect. Smile
Will it be patched? I wanna play
Pages: 1 2 3