(wL) Forums

Full Version: Steam Validation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sibrox, post: 85686, member: 14065 Wrote:Gonna make this clear Big Grin

No-Steam Players are not yet allowed to join until the server is enabled for no-steam.

Double post

Cool thanks! You can make me your grammar corrector because some grammars on your posts on your own forums is a li'l bit incorrect. Smile

I can write acceptable in English even I'm a Romanian - you can write acceptable in Romanian language ? without use a translator Wink
Max PAYNE, post: 85687, member: 16661 Wrote:Will it be patched? I wanna play
They should be working already.
Uhmm I get an error ''Steam Validation Rejected'' after updating the game to 1.0.0.76. Is the server cracked or not?
all servers are cracked . maybe you have patched your game with wrong patch
I have an AviaRa version, I thought it was supposed to be cumulative but then I get this error and it seems that there are still few players on wL Servers and fewer on MG or even none.
download and install this update patch in your game folder and you are ready to play on all WL-servers http://dfiles.eu/files/vazcsab21/CSS_pat...AM_FIX.exe
why is it that you still have to run it as administrator? before, you don't have to.
The first patch posted Feb 6 (1.0.0.76) did not work.
I download again the patch 1.0.0.76 (feb 9) and it's worked! Smile
thank you guys...that was my fault. Sad
It's okay. I think noSTEAM doesn't support other no steam version such ass Strongino, AviaRa, and Setti, but those three versions can mix up their patches.
Pages: 1 2 3