(wL) Forums

Full Version: Please Unban ME :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Trapper John
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48036946
Server: All CS:S War Lord server

I got banned for using hacks. Honestly i did try to cheat, but i regret it, i have deleted my hacks, and im starting fresh, please unban me cause i like to play this server alot, its low ping and good. If you unban me, i promise that this will never happen again, i promise i wont cheat anymore, i will follow the rules, and i will be very loyal to the server, so please, unban me, please, thank you. I wish you unban me, because if you do i promise i will never cheat again. And just so you know, this is one of the only servers i can really play in, other servers are usually 200 ping or more and its really annoying to play in high ping servers
I've been friends with him for really long.. I know that he's a good guy that deserves unban..Wink
Unbanning cheaters because of an apology or regret isn't our policy. If he didn't get banned he would most likely keep using the cheats and degrading the server. If he wants an unban he will need a new SteamID.
Noo, please unban me, I was only trying the hack, I don't usually hack cause fun cheating too much, I was only going to try to see what its like to use hack, please unban me, I won't use the hack again, please Sad
What a bad excuse, if you wanted to 'try' a hack why not do it with bots? You heard Matt, get CSS on Steam to get unbanned.
You should of used a hack on another server. I'm sure you've seen hackers before and know how they ruin the game play.
Just, give me one more chance, i will never hack again, and i will not ruin the game play, please, just one chance and one chance only
Our root admin is saying is that you're given this chance to come back. Just buy a new steam id. Or wait for a sale. You can't expect to cheat and not accept the consequences when you're caught.
Can he please get unbanned.. I dared him to use hacks for the server, and it caused him to get banned.. He NEVER used hack before handed, this is the very FIRST time doing it and he got banned. Can the admin be really kind for this situation.. again.. he NEVER used hack before this situation.. I feel reallly reallly sorry for him.. Sad((((
Maybe you should buy him the new account for daring him to hack on warlords.
Pages: 1 2