(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal (BHOP Hack)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since this ban was done so long ago, I kind of forgot most of the information.. I'm sure you guys have a log somewhere, so you can verify the information below. Note: the information provided here is strictly to my knowledge.

Name: box-
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:23319
Server: All

Information regarding the ban:
As stated, this ban was done (what fells like) ages ago. I used to be the founder of a bhop community (I-BHOP) and we had 3 servers with different game modes. One of my servers was VAC-Insecure and we allowed any form of bhop hack, just to see what would be the best possible time if you could have perfectly timed jumps. Because of my negligence I forgot to disable the hack, and as I was jumping down from terrorist spawn (on de_dust2) down towards outside of B tunnels and all of a sudden I got disconnected and banned for having a bhop hack. It was a petty offense, and I just decided to appeal this because I completely forgot about it until now.

I'd appreciate any response. If I'm not unbanned I accept and understand that decision. Thank you for your time.
REJECTED

The excuse is not valid. A user would know a cheat was running long before a ban is issued.

-CLOSED-